apology to the group

I would like to apologize to the group for the language used in the post concerning "Sal (Amazing Passat W8 vs Corvette ZO6 Video)" I just cannot stand a liar and a person that takes everything he reads without any experience in the matter and post it as facts, this person has done this in multiple forums and multiple subjects as I have found and posted some.
But as of now I think I will find the killfile switch and use it.
I would like to apologize to the group for the language used in the post concerning "Sal (Amazing Passat W8 vs Corvette ZO6 Video)" I just cannot stand a liar and a person that takes everything he reads without any experience in the matter and post it as facts, this person has done this in multiple forums and multiple subjects as I have found and posted some. But as of now I think I will find the killfile switch and use it. __________________
Gooooooood decision. It won't come to play here if no one will play with it.
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

===============I did that KilFile thing myself... just wish I had done it a few days earlier... Bob G.