NEW to group

Hiyaz,

Hope I'm in the right place. I just trailered home today a 1975 Series III

5-door 109" wtih safari top from Port Hueneme, CA to my home in Claremont. Right-hand drive from the UK. My plan is to restore it completely. I'm here to meet new friends who are like-minded in Land Rover appreciation, as well as learning a thing or two.

Thanks for your time,

regards, Oz

Reply to
Landy Man

One of the right places - quite a lot of knowledge here. Try a Google Search on "Landrover" and "Series" and you will find a lot of other useful sites. One I can suggest is

JD

Reply to
JD