Borla exhaust

You may see my post about a car I looked at. I just called the guy and was told the exhaust was borla stingers he thinks. Just the mufflers he said not the entire system. Is this much louder then stock? Thanks

It is not just the ugly sound ..it is the in car DRONE that will drive you up the wall..ever wonder why so many Bola mufflers are on sale on ebay...most are advertised as new..used only one week..my wife thought they were too loud...etc.etc. (.I sold mine at 1/2 price after two weeks of headaches...)..complete waste of money..Stick to Corsa or if you can get the best ones ever made try to find a set of Italian made mufflers used on a Ferrari or a Pantera...I forget the mfg name...but they did make them for a Corvette.about $250 a pair.
Just remembered the muffler mfg is ..ANSA.ss sport mufflers..may no longer be available for a Vette..but are really great..
You are talking about the Tubi catback I think. I put it on my coupe. Tubi is a much more expensive system than Borla. I paid about $1200 for mine on Ebay.. my other C5 has Borla stingers on them. I like the Stingers better. The drone is less with the Stingers than it is with the Tubi's. They sound totally different. The Tubi's are more refined.. but i can tell you that 3 or 4 hours with the Tubis at highway speeds and you feel like you just landed on the space shuttle or something. lol. I took my Dad to Atlantic city one time.. for a one day trip.. lol.. 15 Tequilas plus Tubi = a hell of a headache -=into=- the next day.
Borla makes less aggressive systems also BTW. Haven't heard a Corsa..
-Stan

I can always put the original back. .. If I like the car