Buy a legend for only 18k! Aren't you embarassed?

I've enjoyed this car for many years. What should I get next?

'98 Black C5 Corvette Convertible. Red interior. Auto. All Options. 12 CDPlayer. Z51 Suspension. K&N Filter and Performance Exhaust. Great Condition.114,000 miles. One owner. Private seller. More info at

sale-260465026

New Shelby GT-500

Reply to
Lone Wolf

Reply to
RicSeyler

I had a '69 and it was real hard to drive. But I had a cast on my right leg so maybe it wasn't that bad. I'm sure the modern one is a whole other beast.

Reply to
Stephen