Re: {OT} WHY AREN'T YOU PISSED?!

> How dare we challenge Republican Economic Royalists? How dare we try

>> to stop the rich from raiding the American treasury? > > Why aren't you pissed? You should be pissed as hell. $30M for a *mouse* > ??? In an 'economic stimulus' bill? Why aren't you PISSED?!?! > > This is what happens when the children are in charge. The bill became a > bloated spend-all for everything that got held back for the past 15 years, > and the Democrats saw a way to ram every item they wanted by saying "If > you're not for this then the country will go to hell." > > WHY AREN'T YOU PISSED?!?!?!?!

I like owls. Owls have to eat. Owls eat mice.

I'm more pissed about GE getting a piece of the pie, while still whining about their agreement to clean up what they did to the Hudson. Any money for them should've been conditional on finishing the job.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Because... it was *not* for a mouse. It was for a whole wetlands area which happens to have a species of mouse living there. The mouse is incidental.

See what I mean about you taking the right-wing's bait hook, line, & sinker these days?

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Yes they are. And so is the Washington Times and every other newspaper that ran the nonsense. What you should be researching now is which news sources admit their mistake and retract the story.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom