convertible corvette for sale on eBay

Hi, I would sure appreciate comments/suggestions on this listing: 130162397949
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0162397949
Thank you very much! Sue

that much. I'd pass.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

kickstart

Uhm... Reserve not met ... It isn't selling for $5100...

rebuilt from the cam up with all new GM parts (have all documentation and receipts) 2006 Z06 factory cam." bothers me. How do you rebuild it in 2003 with 2006 parts from a 7.0 liter that wasn't built yet? Even though it couldn't have happened as it was stated I wonder if the LSX cams do interchange.
Dad wrote:

even a Z06 with an automatic tranny....
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

I asked some questions on ebay about this car waiting for answers and according to the dealer no the cam will not work...
--
ZRiX
(`'..(<>..<>)..')

It is a girl and here is my post and her reply...
Dear naturalgal,
You stated that the motor was rebuilt in 2003 then the next line down states that the cam is a 2006 Z06 cam... How is this possible to get a cam 3 years before it was made? Also a cam from a 2006 Z06 motor will not interchange with a LS1 motor. There are no Z06 Convertible's nor is there a Z06 Automatic. This car would be worth A LOT more if you would have left it stock...
- zyrix
Dear zyrix,
Thanks so much for your inquiry and interest. 2006 was a typo and since the auction has bids unfortunately I cannot change the listing but have added to the description. Please let me know if you have further questions, this is a GREAT car!
- naturalgal
--
ZRiX
(`'..(<>..<>)..')

"chev' didn't make a Z06 convertible" ? http://tinyurl.com/yo6rj4
--
'Key
=====

Chevy did not make it, or should I say it did not come from the plant that way... It was all done aftermarket...
--
ZRiX
(`'..(<>..<>)..')

well, I learn something everyday that I am lucky enough to wake up :-)
thanks
--
'Key
=====

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------080901080708060706080309 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
'Key wrote:

Guess they made wagons too? :-) www.sheldonaubut.com/vettewagon/main.htm <http://www.sheldonaubut.com/vettewagon/main.htm
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

although I still have never really thought that the factory built a corvette wagon.
quoted from this web site: http://www.sheldonaubut.com/vettewagon / During the 50 year life span of the Corvette there have been many attempts at making the Corvette a bit more practical. The factory produced a few examples of Corvette wagons, a few body shops produced customs, Ecklers sold kits, and Greenwood designed and ACI produced the Greenwood Sportwagons. This site is dedicated to this unique part of Corvette history.
--
'Key
=====

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------030602040800000901040902 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
'Key wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

hell, I never owned neither one :-)
--
'Key
=====

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------040902020104030308050505 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
'Key wrote:

But in the 1970's it might of been OK for me.
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler