Cooling system help C5

1998 C5 Coupe
Under the front clip is 3 black plastic strips I understand the middle one helps pull air up into the radiator.
When I bought my Vette they where all broke and removed, I need help because I do not even know what
they are called...
Dad I know you always seem to have part numbers and I have been trying to find the part here
http://www.gmpartsdirect.com
But have had know luck...
I want to start driving my Vette more but want to make sure it stays cool...
I still have a couple of problems with it one being belt squeal...
I have put on a new tensioner and belt and cleaned the pulleys and just bought an idler
pulley and waiting for it to be shipped. I hope that takes care of the squeal.
And I also think the car still gets to warm.
Driving on the highway it will run between 199 and 207 F (DIC reading)
But around town in 95 degree weather it will run between 210 to 228 and sometimes hit 230,
Less than 2,000 miles ago the radiator, water pump, thermostat and reservoir where changed.
I am unsure, but I believe the coolant mix was 50/50 water and Dex coolant.
The thermostat was bought from a chevy dealer and is stock.
Thanx for any help
[...]

Your running temperature is about right, and your fan comes on about 22X degrees and may get to that 230 before coming down. Other than the air dam I wouldn't change a thing.
Part numbers are 10401458 center $47, right corner 10419313 $10, and the left corner 10419313 $7.50 (?). Careful, GM parts direct makes their money on shipping. Not to hard to get their price from my dealer as they don't charge shipping and with a 25% discount.
Try http://www.fichtnerchevrolet.com/HomePage and go to Order Parts, page 5, good people to work with.
Thx Dad as always you are a lot of help...
--
ZRiX