citroen c5 front brake replace disc pads

I started this on saturday and now it monday and still not complete, wAll components were removed ok and i managed to get a piston screw in device but then i think i need a 5 sided socket spanner to release a bolt than prevents the piston from turning in. Where the **** do i get a 5 sided socket spanner for a Bosch disc brake.

robin

Reply to
robin

you don't undo the five sided bolts.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

I second what the happy one says. All the Citroens I've had just use a bit of square bar to screw the piston back in. If you think about it, using a bolt to prevent the piston moving is as silly as a big silly thing where brakes are concerned. Are you turning it the right way? I'm not taking the piss, you can get things back to front working at odd angles.

Reply to
Malc

Reply to
Tim-mz500r

The message from "Tim-mz500r" contains these words:

"I wonder what this does...?"

Reply to
Guy King