Re: fuel injection cleaner

On or about Fri, 28 Sep 2007 19:12:21 -0700, nico wrote or did cause to be written:

normally, my engine idels really loud, and hurts small dogs ears. I >put some diesel fuel injection cleaner into my 300d t-diesel and its >ideling allot quieter. is this a sign of a problem or does this sound >normal? i have noticed a decrease in start time and an increase in >miles per gallon (running around 36 i believe). thanks > >regards >buy and sell car guideline >

Sounds like it was dieseling. Try putting 16 ounces of Dihydrogen Monoxide in the oil and see if that helps cut down on the volume also.

Reply to
Dale

Even though dihydrogen monoxide, or better known as dihydrogen oxide, is not classified by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as a toxic or carcinogenic compound, many dangers are associated with it resulting in death or injury. USE IT WITH CAUTION! For more information on this potentially harmful substance please see --

Butcher '96 LT-4 CE

Reply to
Butcher