Corvette Aftermarket catalogue - any recommendations?

Hello.
Have a 1994 vette and am looking for some recommendations as to some good mail order catalogues out there for OEM equivalent parts (weather-stripping,
dash pieces etc..) and am in Canada. I don't care if the co. is in Canada, but must obviously be able to do Intl. orders.
- Thanks.
Ecklers

Corvette Central in Sawyer Michigan. I've imported many parts into Canada over the years and have never had a problem. Great prices and service. For larger orders, they generally use U.P.S. They also have a toll-free number: 1-800-345-4122.
Here's a link to their online catalogs:
http://www.corvettecentral.com/
Thanks for the suggestions!

www.corvette-rubber.com (Great Prices on weather-stripping, BTW, they make GM's weather-stripping) www.ecklers.com www.madvet.com www.corvettecentral.com www.zipcorvette.com www.artscorvetteparts.com