any recommendations for ordering online?

I wish to order some parts (i.e. brake pads etc) on-line. Any recommendations or would I be better off visiting Camberley Auto Factors (they are just up the road!) price wise?

Regards, Alex

Reply to
Alex Buell

It might depend on the make of car?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 18:19:07 +0100, I waved a wand and this message magically appears in front of Dave Plowman (News):

Knew I'd forgotten something. Mine's a '96 Audi cabriolet 2.6

Reply to
Alex Buell

GSF or Eurocarparts.

Reply to
SteveH

On Sun, 5 Aug 2007 20:03:22 +0100, I waved a wand and this message magically appears in front of SteveH:

Brilliant thanks, the prices are what I'd expected to see. I'll check with Camberley Auto Factors, and make the decision about whom to buy the parts from.

Reply to
Alex Buell

Also

. I've ordered a few bits from these and even with the postage worked out much cheaper than local factors.

Reply to
Redwood

Bear in mind your local factors will offer generic no-name pads, GSF/Euro usually sell OE quality ones.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

You could also try:-

I've dealt with them a couple of times without any problems. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

I bought a timing belt kit for an Audi 2.6 V6 from Euro Car Parts not too long ago. Investigation of belt noise following the installation revealed both new bearings to be leaking grease. Had to be redone with proper parts. That said, they do seem to have more parts for older cars still available than GSF do.

Reply to
Hooch