Parts catalogue

Has anyone (i think Matt has) got the Peugeot parts catalogue on CD? If so could you look up the part number for a downpipe for a 1990 205 XS?

TIA

------- Carl

------- Peugeot 205 XS Road rally pics:

Carl Gibbs

Hi all, If anyone needs a Peugeot Parts Catalogue on CD, I have loads of them ready to post, if anyone would like more details on the CD's or would like to buy one then contact me at:- snipped-for-privacy@aol.com or alternatively I am always selling them on Ebay so you could look up the info on there, my Ebay ID is:- NightWriter1982 Thanks for looking. Alex.

Reply to
NightWriter1982

Sorry Carl, not me - Although at some point in the past I did find one online but it was in Russian. You could find your way around with some trial and error and clicking on useful looking icons!!!

:-)

Matt

I've ordered one now ;) So if you need any part numbers feel free to ask...

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Cool - I may well need to take you up on that!

Matt

Reply to
Matt