Did my headlight bushings today (C4)

A piece of cake!! Did both sides in under an hour and a half... It was valuable to use the Photo-instructions off the web, there was one allen head that had to be loosened only to get one of the
motor mount bolts out. I would of had to scratch my head on that one for while.
Nothing but powder inside. Can't believe I put it off for so long. :-) LOL
--
Ric Seyler

Never heard of anyone having any problems with the headlights on a c4. ;<{ ) But i think you beat most peoples time on this repair. Greg

RicSeyler wrote:

RESPECT !!! Not "undieing respect" just plain respect. I've done four C4s and a Pontiac. Never come close to 1.5 hours. Congrats, Bravo Zulu, Well Done !
Paul H.
Never come close to 1.5 hours.
Me either. It takes almost that long just to drink two six packs, let alone take something apart and put it back together. By the way, be careful because it's possible to reassemble incorrectly and the lights open in the control switch closed position and vice versa. Maybe that was the time I had three six packs. Can't remember.
Charlie

LOL I used tape on the arm and actuator link to keep them in their original position, I was worried about that too after looking at it on the bench. I said to myself I'll bet that could spin backwards Iff'in I hook it up wrong . You confirmed it! LOLOL
Charlie Funk wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
Paul H. wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

It must have been the beverages.
Charlie

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------020506070302020601050907 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Charlie Funk wrote:

I had some wood wedges I used to get them just right before tightening the bucket assemblies down!

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
It must have been the beverages.
That took me so long to do the bushings. :o)
I'll bet there is a relationship between project time and how much beer you drink, but I'm not sure what it is.
Charlie
<A class=moz-txt-link-freetext href="http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler ">http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler </A> remove SPAM- from email address -------------------------------------- "Homer no function beer well without." - H.J. Simpson </PRE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=

Whatever that relationship is, I'll bet it isn't linear. I'll also bet there's a correlation between the amount of beer consumed, the number of wrenches dropped and the number of knuckles skinned.
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (now with no coolant leak)