FS:2000 Corvette Coupe - $25,000

This is the last time I'll be posting, I have an offer from a dealership that I'll be taking in the next 3 days if I don't get any response:

Price: $25,000

2000 Corvette Coupe: 25100 Miles Black Exterior Oak Interior 6 Speed Manual Smoked glass removable roof panel Magnesium upgrade wheels Brand new tires Heads up display Dual zone climate control Memory package Sports seats Z51 Performance suspension kit

All recalls have been done: Notably the column lock and seatbelt recall Car will come with an extra front magnesium wheel with used tire. Car will come with a brand new nose mask / bra and a car cover Car will come with Cags skip shift installed Car with come with tail light louvers installed

Car has never been involved in any kind of a wreck and has been garaged kept it's entire life.

Selling the car because I now have a child.

Pictures can be found here: http://209.198.149.220/vette/ Car is located in Cedar Park, TX

Contact Kevin @ 512-826-1575 or snipped-for-privacy@austin.rr.com

Reply to
Corvette

RicSeyler

There you go again, the scenic senior cynic.

Reply to
Dad