FS:2000 Corvette Coupe - $25,000

This is the last time I'll be posting, I have an offer from a dealership that I'll be taking in the next 3 days if I don't get any response:
Price: $25,000
2000 Corvette Coupe: 25100 Miles Black Exterior Oak Interior 6 Speed Manual Smoked glass removable roof panel Magnesium upgrade wheels Brand new tires Heads up display Dual zone climate control Memory package Sports seats Z51 Performance suspension kit
All recalls have been done: Notably the column lock and seatbelt recall Car will come with an extra front magnesium wheel with used tire. Car will come with a brand new nose mask / bra and a car cover Car will come with Cags skip shift installed Car with come with tail light louvers installed
Car has never been involved in any kind of a wreck and has been garaged kept it's entire life.
Selling the car because I now have a child.
Pictures can be found here: http://209.198.149.220/vette /
Car is located in Cedar Park, TX
Contact Kevin @ 512-826-1575 or snipped-for-privacy@austin.rr.com
Never in an accident, but ONE extra front wheel?........
Corvette wrote:

--
Ric Seyler

There you go again, the scenic senior cynic.

LOLOLOL <pushes Dad's walker out from under him> :-)
Dad wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler