FS: 75 Vette

car was ground up restored in the mid 90's. This vette uses no oil and is mechanically and structurally very tight and sound.
exterior_____________________________________
- competition yellow. no scratches or cracks. paint is extremely nice and bright - chrome is all very bright, not pitted(luggage rack, side pipes&headers, handles). - T-tops are great. no leaks. all rubber weatherstripping is great - all vacuum functions work perfectly. Lights close correctly.
interior___________________________________
- black, all interior is near mint. chrome trim is excellent. - all gauges work and are bright, including clock, tach etc. - leather seats - no tears. - radio is original FM and works great
wheels / rims__________________________________
- tires are recently new Firestone Firehawks. maybe 1000 miles on them ? - rims are bright, trim rings are new. all pieces to center caps are new
engine 350 L48________________________________
- very clean, runs strong, no leaks. has original chevy dress up kit intalled(chrome covers, air cleaner etc). recent alternator, water pump, plug wires. - factory air works.
brakes._________________________________________
I had front brakes rebuilt spring '03 with new no-leak calipers, rotors, pads. No longer has the dreaded 'vette brake leak due to seeping caliper pistons. Rears were done spring '04 -- $1500 in total brake work.
work needed_______________________________________
the only items I have not been able to get to yet this spring; passenger door handle needs adjustment, left rear marker light needs replacing, $14 Drivers seat needs a latch adjustment.
mid southern wisconsin (yes, it has been garaged from november to may)
$9500 or ?
http://www.rotaidem.com/v1.jpg
http://www.rotaidem.com/v2.jpg
I have many pics digital pics I can send
snipped-for-privacy@charter.netMYUGLYSISTER === you must first take out MYUGLYSISTER to email me privately ==or post here and I will get back to you with phone#
thx dave
On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:46:53 GMT, "Dave"

--
"Either kill me or take me as I am,
because I'll be damned if I ever change..."

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:53:16 GMT, "Dave"

Pics. Customed out to hell & gone. 16K miles. Recent Dyno Tune. Making more HP & Torque then stock by about 15%.
I Just took a Wiz so no where near going again.