FS: 75 Vette

car was ground up restored in the mid 90's. This vette uses no oil and is mechanically and structurally very tight and sound.

exterior_____________________________________

- competition yellow. no scratches or cracks. paint is extremely nice and bright

- chrome is all very bright, not pitted(luggage rack, side pipes&headers, handles).

- T-tops are great. no leaks. all rubber weatherstripping is great

- all vacuum functions work perfectly. Lights close correctly.

interior___________________________________

- black, all interior is near mint. chrome trim is excellent.

- all gauges work and are bright, including clock, tach etc.

- leather seats - no tears.

- radio is original FM and works great

wheels / rims__________________________________

- tires are recently new Firestone Firehawks. maybe 1000 miles on them ?

- rims are bright, trim rings are new. all pieces to center caps are new

engine 350 L48________________________________

- very clean, runs strong, no leaks. has original chevy dress up kit intalled(chrome covers, air cleaner etc). recent alternator, water pump, plug wires.

- factory air works.

brakes._________________________________________

I had front brakes rebuilt spring '03 with new no-leak calipers, rotors, pads. No longer has the dreaded 'vette brake leak due to seeping caliper pistons. Rears were done spring '04 -- $1500 in total brake work.

work needed_______________________________________

the only items I have not been able to get to yet this spring; passenger door handle needs adjustment, left rear marker light needs replacing, $14 Drivers seat needs a latch adjustment.

mid southern wisconsin (yes, it has been garaged from november to may)

$9500 or ?

I have many pics digital pics I can send

snipped-for-privacy@charter.netMYUGLYSISTER === you must first take out MYUGLYSISTER to email me privately === or post here and I will get back to you with phone#

thx dave

Reply to
Dave

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:46:53 GMT, "Dave" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Wanna swap it for a `99 Harley FXSTC?

Reply to
ZombyWoof

sounds interesting. check out my email to you.

hows the mileage ? can you tell me about it ? do you have pics ?

are you anywhere in or close to WIS ?

dave

=== you must first take out MYUGLYSISTER to email me privately ===

Reply to
Dave

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:53:16 GMT, "Dave" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Here is a real e-mail snipped-for-privacy@cox.net and Yeah I have a couple of Pics. Customed out to hell & gone. 16K miles. Recent Dyno Tune. Making more HP & Torque then stock by about 15%.

I Just took a Wiz so no where near going again.

Reply to
ZombyWoof