HELP!

I have a STOCK BEAUTIFUL 86 that has 255/50/16 all the way around. They are starting to show there age (cracks, road noise, ect.). I want to replace my
tires but it seems that 255/50/16 are very hard to come by nowadays.
What size(s) can I safely replace without buying new rims.
Thank You for your help

BFGoodrich g-Force Sport, $116 each @ http://www.tirerack.com/