16" Mustang Pony wheels - $50 for 4

I have a set of Mustang Pony insert wheels in very good condition. These are 16" with a 5x4.5 lug pattern. I removed them from my '91 Ranger and I'm told they will fit '94-'04 Mustangs. I have the lug nuts, but some of them are not in great shape.

Located in west Raleigh.

Asking $50 but my wife says I will accept any offer that gets them out of the garage!

919 616-1147 or email redwards2032 at nc dot rr dot com (remove the obvious)
Reply to
nctalkinghead

Got pics? I'm Interested.

Reply to