255/55x18 All Terrains Available

At long last a All Terrain tyre available in 255/55x18, this is a proper A/T tyre made by General Grabber called the AT2, very good road manners and perfect off road. It's nice to see a tyre company respond to the demands of the public and it's an HR rated tyre too.

Andy Sargeant

01737 241370 AJS 4x4, AJS Tyres http:\\
Andy Sargeant

I have to ask how much? I am sitting down and the wallet can't see the screen. B-) Though TBH I'm more likely to go for a ST rather than AT tyre.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice