Looking for a C-3

For sale or trade 2002 C-5 Torch Red convertible Black Top and interior. Auto trans. plus every option availible in 2002. Private Owned, 6087 miles. Live outside of Phila. So car is only on the road from end of April to Dec. 1st. Instead of buying 07, Looking for 69 to 72 Big Block. Can not stress how much car must be original. Those interested and have the right stuff will have serious offers entertained. Bob.

Reply to
RJP

================================= Not interested ..

BUT I suggest that you plan to drive down to Carlisle in August when you should be able to sell and to buy wht you want...

You may also go over to

and to
and post your message...

However I think it will be you who will be required to come up with extra cash depending on the condition of the BB that is..

Lots oif luck... Bob G

Reply to
Bob G.

Bob;

I was just at Atlanta Corvette the week before last and they had like 50 or more Corvettes from C1 through C3 (and another 50 or so C4 and C5).

They had a beautiful 1969 with 427 that I sat in and spent time loving on (as were my kids), but ultimately I got a 2001 in Magnetic Red II. Here is a link to the 69 I am talking about:
The other thing I think was really nice about them was that if they didn't have exactly what you want (year, options, color, quality rating) they have the ability to search a bunch of databases and go to the Corvette auctions looking for what you wanted.

Reply to
Anon