Looking to trade a Hard Top for a Soft Top

Hello Group - I have a Hard Top for a 91 YJ, it is black and in good shape. My Jeep is not intended to be a winter vehicle, so I am looking to trade this hard top for a black soft top. I am located in New Hampshire, but am willing to meet someone halfway, if it is a reasonable distance. Have not listed the Hard Top on Craig's List or Ebay yet, thought I would try this group first. Thanks.

Reply to
macgraphics

You'd better plan on storing this vehicle inside, in the winter, with a soft top on it, and in New Hampshire. I am not trying to talk you out of it or anything, but they can't stand much snow build up. The best way to get rid of that snow build up, is to drive down the road at a decent speed, wait until someone tail gates you, and smack the inside of the top with the palm of your hand. ;^)

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

OMFG!! FOFLMAO!!!!!!

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Hey, that works 'really' well, they back off fast.

Mike

Mike Romain