looking for information from '95 Corvette Owners

Hello, I am looking at a 1995 Corvette with auto tranny and I am wondering if there are any specific issues or problems that I should look for or be aware of with this year model.

Thanks!

Bo

Reply to
Donald Bohannon

Nice ride! I think that by '95 they had most of the C4 issues pretty well sorted out. If you can find a nice '96 with LT-4 that would be a nicer ride yet. Those cars are usually selling for more than the very early C5s.

-- PJ

Reply to
PJ

I am going to look at this. Anthing of which I ought to be awere?

Year: 1980 Mileage: 56,000 Exterior Color: Black Transmission: 4-Speed CORVETTE 1980 blk, wht interior t-tops, 4spd, 56k orig mi, asking $6500

Reply to
Webster Mingus Coltrane

Sold my 95 (6 sp) in February. Owned the car since 1998 only drove it about 2000-2500 miles a year however . Problems ?

Absolutely Zero in the mechanical department... Nada, Zilch, ! Only money I put into the car was for normal maintance items Brake pads, oil changes (2 a year no matter how many miles the car was driven and a set of tires...

The only negative I had about the car (besides getting in and out of it) was the rear carpet just would not stay in place in the rear by the taillight area...just one inch too short to be able to be tucked in and stay in...

The infamous Opti spark never gave me any problems but I made sure the engine was not "watered" down with a hose etc... just used common sense.. I also veryt rarely took the glass roof off the car....I did not like how the car felt with the top removed...too shaky !

The ONLY reason I sold the car was that it was a black on black car and I just got fed up with even trying to keep it looking clean...if it was not black I most likely would not have traded it in... I liked it.

Bob G.

64 72 & 98 Ragtops 76 & 79 Coupes
Reply to
Bob G.