Ping Dad

Whatcha gonna do with that M14? Oh - how far are you from Georgia?

Don't have an M14, it's an M1A Springfield. Built in 1996/7 without a bayonet lug. Comes with 4 mags, cleaning kit, port cleaning drills, manuals, 4X14X56 Springfield mil dot ranging scope, 3" sunshade, flip up scope covers, stripper clip guide, bandolier, and GI sling. Price and picture can be sent to a correct email address. I have an FFL that will ship to your FFL, will not consider dealing any other way.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
Dad wrote:

I have a C&R but I do not believe that the M1A is on that list; however I have an FFL here in town that can accept the mailing; or I can drive to you and buy it through your local FFL dealer - he probably wants $30 plus $5 for the NCIC check. Send me the price and photographs to my google mail account (gmail.com) - my ID there is "handcast". Thanks!
01 C5 Coupe Magnetic Red II
wrote in message

Sorry, I avoid Google, send me a message to cf1957atyahoo.com.
--
Dad