Re: Europe Loves The Mustang

Page 5 of 9
wrote:

See China's domination of world trade.

See America not even being able to win the Vietnam war.
On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 16:27:27 GMT, the guvnor

Let me know when you have any hard facts to support your contention that China is a hyperpower.
--
Guvner, a 300 pound grease caked gerbil stuffer
<

"Within 20 years, the Chinese economy will probably be larger than that of the United States. Already China's geopolitical influence has grown along with its economic might."
"Moreover, the Chinese central bank is financing the massive US trade deficit by $1 billion a day. Without those loans, US interest rates would spike upward. Interest rates on mortgages would rise, hitting housing sales, and raising costs for millions of homeowners."
""This is a huge deal," says Clyde Prestowitz, president of the Economic Strategy Institute in Washington. "We are on life-support from China's central bank.""
"The US will have to adjust to deal with another major power," says Mr. Prestowitz. "So far we are in a kind of denial."
"Last Friday, China and the European Union reached a friendly agreement curtailing certain Chinese textile exports. Chinese negotiator Bo Xilai indicated China's preference for such a negotiated deal, rather than the US unilateral caps on China's textile exports. He reportedly cited a Chinese saying: "If you respect me by an inch, I'll respect you by a foot.""
http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0616/p16s01-cogn.html
On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 17:00:40 GMT, the guvnor

" Within 20 years....". I didn't ask for an opinion piece I asked for facts to support your contention that China is a Hyperpower.

Lets say.....oh...tomorrow, the United States decides to blockade all ships arriving and leaving China and the middle east except those outbound caring goods or oil to the United States.
What are you euro's or China going to do to stop us?
And how long do you think ( in minutes ) before your economy collapses?
--
Would you buy rusted car parts from this man ?

http://img147.echo.cx/img147/7369/guvnor4pn.jpg

The same as the ragtag resistance fighters do to your hapless troops in Iraq?

Note how the Chinese sponsor your economy.
On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 19:50:31 GMT, the guvnor

Doesn't answer my question Fatfuck.

Another non-answer, Fatfuck.
--
Would you buy rusted car parts from this man ?

http://img147.echo.cx/img147/7369/guvnor4pn.jpg
Waiving the right to remain silent, Sarah Czepiel

All the lardass can do is quote others. He hasn't an original thought in his empty engle head.

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!
On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 20:43:08 GMT, "Larry J."

Unfortunately he also never tires of foisting off on us his empty headedness and stupidity.
--
Would you buy rusted car parts from this man ?

http://img147.echo.cx/img147/7369/guvnor4pn.jpg
How about taking this entire thread to alt.idjuts.babble? Grow up!
-- Vandervecken

I have to agree, but children play were they want to some times. In this case cross posting to some fairly useless sites.

China holds more than 30% of our T-Bills. This is growing to be a larger and larger problem daily.

Is your point that the Chinese are going to throw T-Bills at our ships?
--
Would you buy rusted car parts from this man ?

http://img147.echo.cx/img147/7369/guvnor4pn.jpg

Are you limited to flippant answers, or are you really so naive as to not understand the significance of China owning so much of our debt?

I posed a military question, a NAVAL question. Obviously you're incapable of responding to the question, Chief Petty Officer.

Do NOT underestimate China's military, nor their resolve.
Joel Jacobs Chief Petty Officer USNavy, Retired

Well Chief you tell me how the Chinese have any force projection of power outside of a land war in Asia. At the height of their power, the fUSSR didn't want to take on the United States in a strategic military battle. What makes you think the Chinese can do it with a fraction of the power?
--
Would you buy rusted car parts from this man ?

http://img147.echo.cx/img147/7369/guvnor4pn.jpg

Better do a wee bit more research before you shoot your fingers off on the keyboard.
Do an online search, nothing fancy, just check out the ICBM status, nuke warhead status, submarines, surface navy, and airplanes..... there's other stuff, but that'll do.

I don't have to use google, Chief. China has NO Submarine status at all. They have ONE submarine missile boat called the Xia. This submarine has never been more than a harbor queen. In it's entire existence it has deployed ONCE to test fire a submarine launch missile. The rest of it's existence its sat in it's home port at Jianggezhuang. They have 18 ICBM's with questionable capability of reaching the US considering their long history of design flight failures. Their surface navy is a joke. Nothing better than a destroyer sized force with cruise missiles. Two years ago they sent their first surface ship on it's first around the world cruise. ONCE. Our attack submarines could wipe out their entire navy probably before they left Chinese territorial waters. They have little ASW capabilities to track our subs. Bombers and planes? None that can reach the US. The Chinese have no force projection outside of their territorial region. And China will never be a Hyperpower without a global force projection of power.
To recap:
1. China has no credible ballistic submarines. The one they have is not operational. 2. China has 18 ICBM's with questionable capabilities. 3. China has a surface Navy with no aircraft carriers other than the one they bought from Russia and they've done nothing with it. They don't even have planes to go on the carrier. They have destroyers and frigates with old technology. 4. China has no strategic nuclear bomber force. NONE.
You may be retired from the USN but you're an idiot. What were you a Yeoman or a Boatswain's Mate? You don't know anything about nuclear deterrent and it sounds like you really should stick to worrying about setting your Sea and Anchor detail and leaving the details of global strategic defense to the experts.

Whatever Whiskers, whatever
I'm killfiling the whole mess....