Re: Europe Loves The Mustang

She's a member of the 101st Fighting Keyboardists.

Reply to
rw

Thanks for demonstrating that neither of you two angry juveniles have any intelligent remarks to contribute.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 16:47:54 -0400, Sarah Czepiel wrote something wonderfully witty:

Go look up humor

Reply to
ZombyWoof

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 16:47:32 -0400, Sarah Czepiel wrote something wonderfully witty:

Are you holding yourself up as an expert?

As in GW I & GW II after all the missiles were fired and all the bombs dropped it still took boots on the ground & treads if you like to take possession and set up control.

It doesn't have to be a nuclear exchange. In today's battlefield first one takes control obtains air superiority, then one wipes out the command & control infrastructure from the air. This is followed by all major infrastructure rendered useless from the air. Finally treads & boots need to move in to mop up and take possession of what is left.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 16:49:25 -0400, Sarah Czepiel wrote something wonderfully witty:

Isn't an Opel a GM product?

Reply to
ZombyWoof

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 22:07:14 GMT, the guvnor wrote something wonderfully witty:

And which ones would they be, the ones now owned by American Car Companies like GM, Ford & Chrysler?

Reply to
ZombyWoof

I'm 58 (hardly a juvenile) and I'm not angry, but I'm amused by people like you. Watching someone so uninformed and so jingoistic and so -- let's face it -- ignorant and dim, make an absolute fool of themselves is entertaining in a car-wreck-on-the-side-of-the-road kind of way.

Reply to
rw

Go look up the Guvnor.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Chief Petty Officer Jacobs challenged me with the following: "Do an online search, nothing fancy, just check out the ICBM status, nuke warhead status, submarines, surface navy, and airplanes..... there's other stuff, but that'll do. "

Strategic nuclear forces....and I responded with the figures for China's conventional as well as nuclear force strength in these specific areas.

CPO Jacobs responded: " After all the bombs are dropped and all the missiles shot someone still has to go in and take possession with boots on the ground. "

My response: No one will bother to go in " with boots " Chief Petty Officer because the whole place will be radiated. What would be the point?

CPO Jacobs brought up the nuclear option. I finished it.

China isn't going to launch a first strike on the United States because they wouldn't survive it.

No need to go " boots in" when everything is molten glass.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

It's covered in bird shit and you can tell what kind of car that is??? HAHAHAHA!!

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

And yet you fail so miserably to provide any counterpoints...why is that? :)

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Because arguing with a monkey is a waste of time. I can, however, laugh at one and enjoy her antics. Pure amusement on my part.

Now get back to your 101st Fighting Keyboard Crusade. I'm not worth your time.

BTW, are you really Sarah, or are you her crystal-meth boyfriend using Sarah's computer? Is the real Sarah rotting in an old refrigerator on the front porch?

Reply to
rw

Any time you mention "Israel" or "Jew" these loonies start squawking "anti-semite" like a bunch of stuck pigs. They're trained to do it from birth, doesn't matter what you say that's their automatic response. Like the merkins that they rule they have no free will.

Reply to
Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte

This would be the Chrysler owned by Mercedes?

Reply to
the guvnor

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 01:28:39 -0400, Sarah Czepiel wrote something wonderfully witty:

Look I was being nice. I could arrange the bastard to come to visit ya personal like.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:02:24 GMT, the guvnor wrote something wonderfully witty:

Yeah the one with it's World HQ's in Ny, NY.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Or Jaguar, Aster Martin, and Land Rover owned by Ford?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 01:45:45 -0400, Sarah Czepiel wrote something wonderfully witty:

Being as we are the only country to ever exercise a nuclear option, why did we go "boots in" into Japan after WW II and their surrender?

Good tea? Cheap Japanese food? Access to raw materials? Inquiring minds and all that.

(Whoops Japan doesn't have any raw materials, that's why there was a Pacific War to begin with).

Reply to
ZombyWoof

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 01:47:29 -0400, Sarah Czepiel wrote something wonderfully witty:

Sure, look at it. It says it rather clearly. About the only place the birds haven't shat.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Are you clumsily attempting to compare WW2's Japan with modern day China? You pointed out China is a nuclear nation. At the height of it's power the USSR didn't want to take on the United States in a strategic nuclear war. If the United States got into a war with another nuclear nation encompassing the scope and the intensity of WW2 no one would be left standing in our enemy's territory.

Even Saddam Hussein understood our meaning when he was informed we would use " all available force " against him if he used chemical/biological weapons on us in 1991 in the Gulf War.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel