Re: Europe Loves The Mustang

;) IOW's you've got nothing to add but hide behind a nym so you can pile on behind the rest of the cowardly spanklets.

Nothing surprising there.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

You can? Good. I'll be waiting for the asshole at DCA. Let me know when he'll be arriving. He's going to get a very "memorable" welcome to Washington DC.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

My best friend in HS had an Opal Manta - Yellow and black. Looked like an enormous bumble bee. Ugliest car on the road but stood out in the crowd. We got T-boned one summer when the other driver claimed he never saw us. Go figure. And yes, I think Opel is under the GM roof.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

"The headquarters of DaimlerChrysler, which houses the Board of Management and the central CEO support staffs, is located in Stuttgart-Möhringen."

the guvnor

I would think the answer to that is obvious. We only had two nuclear weapons in our inventory and used both of them on two cities in Japan and neither one was the capitol of power. In any scenario involving the Chinese attacking us with ICBMs we would strike back with hundreds if not thousands of nukes in ensure they would never be able to hit us again.

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

Cowering in a corner like they do now.

--------

BOB wrote:

LOL! Of course, BOB is too clueless to realize that he walked right into that one!

Curtis

--------

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

What did the rest of the world do when we went into Iraq? Nothing. Reality is you did nothing but make minor manuveurs to make our job a bit more difficult but you're never going to stop us because we're a superpower.

--------

BOB wrote:

LOL! Of course, BOB is too clueless to realize that he walked right into that one!

Curtis

--------

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

?

Sifile?

--------

BOB wrote:

LOL! Of course, BOB is too clueless to realize that he walked right into that one!

Curtis

--------

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

That makes me feel so safe. Los Angeles and San Francisco and Seattle wiped out -- millions of casualties. But those damn commie chinks will learn their lesson. Their casualties will certainly be much worse.

Reply to
rw

I live in Maryland. I don't care if California and Washington and I'll even throw in O-RE-gon falls off the face of the earth.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

What do you have against Maryland? ...... :)

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

I was born (Baltimore, Mercy Hospital, 1947) and raised in Maryland until I became 18 years old and fled. Now I live in Idaho and California. If I could pick a spot to wipe from the face of the earth, in collusion with the Chinese Commies, it would be Maryland, which has become the District of Columbia Greater Metropolitan Area. It's nothing like what I knew as a child. It's suburban sprawl, a megapolis, artificial and gross beyond description. I pity you.

Reply to
rw

I couldn't agree with you more. Terrible traffic, congestion, and too many toothless watermen driving 30 mph and clogging up the roads.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Not so dear, not so - didn't those mighty world powers Tonga and Tuvaly back you up? Never mind, you clowns are still floundering around in there. Why don't you learn from your mistakes - god knows there have been enough of them. Next time you amateurs stumble in where you are neither wanted nor needed perhaps your political masters will have an exit strategy. That would be a first for you, wouldn't it dear.

Now you're claiming to be Chinese? You really are weird Sable.

Reply to
Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte

And what do you think the rest of the world would be doing during all this?

Reply to
Woo

You never really were clued up to reality, were you.

Reply to
Woo

You never were short of sifile material, were you.

Reply to
Woo

The Chinese economic engine has neen running in high gear for more than a decade - long before the current US administration.

I was there for three weeks in 1998 and witnessed it happening. I was there again last year and saw the continuing progress since 1998.

You cannot stop it, and you cannot blame the current administration.

To do so just proves you bias and ignorance.

Reply to
Larry J.

We should not be financing our huge deficits by borrowing from the Chinese. As a matter of fact, now that I think about it, we shouldn't have huge deficits. Is it fair to blame the current administration and the Republican Congress for that? Or is it all Bill Clinton's fault? :-)

Reply to
rw