Transmission noise in 2003

I have a friend that has a 2003 vette and is having trouble with trying to get the noise problem taken care of. Can anyone help us here? Or has anyone
else ever had this same problem? Thanks
If you are refering to the "rattle" when you first let out the clutch, it's not a problem.
Vince Hable wrote:

Lot more than just a little rattle.I have tried to see if GM has an aftermarket clutch assembly that will eliminate this noise.They keep telling my friend that they can only put ORIGINAL GM parts into the vette.They have changed out the clutch assembly 3 times and the transmission once (they said)? I have had stick shift cars and a few high performance cars too and have never heard of the noise that my friend is referring to.This seems to be happening in 1st and 2nd gear.but when the clutch is depressed it stops until released.Which leads me to believe it's in either the throw out bearing or the input shaft from the transmission.