having trouble with transmission

I'm buying a 1995 ford explorer the only problem is that the truck sticks in first gear it wont go into second we think it might be the modulator if anyone knows why it wont go into second let me know.

Reply to
joshuamontuori

Is it a standard or automatic?

Reply to
Christopher Guidry

WORD TO THE WISE... DO NOT BUY A BROKEN CAR HOPING FOR A CHEAP FIX.... If you cannot live without this car - have the owner fix it as part of the deal.... Think about this.... if it wasn't broken - would the owner be selling it?

WORD TO THE WISE... DO NOT BUY A BROKEN CAR HOPING FOR A CHEAP FIX.... If you cannot live without this car - have the owner fix it as part of the deal.... Think about this.... if it wasn't broken - would the owner be selling it?

Fuck you bastards.... bitch about this.

Reply to
Jim Warman

I LOVE this, Jim! I, too, have always been a "top-poster", and always will be. It only makes sense! You read the new post - if you know what it's referring to you don't need to read any further and don't need to scroll throught all the shit to get to the new post. If you don't know what it's talking about, then you can read the rest.

Your idea, however, of posting at both the top AND the bottom should satisfy everyone. Maybe you'll start a whole new trend. ;-)

I LOVE this, Jim! I, too, have always been a "top-poster", and always will be. It only makes sense! You read the new post - if you know what it's referring to you don't need to read any further and don't need to scroll throught all the shit to get to the new post. If you don't know what it's talking about, then you can read the rest.

Your idea, however, of posting at both the top AND the bottom should satisfy everyone. Maybe you'll start a whole new trend. ;-)

Reply to
GREAT_Idea_Jim

I was kinda hoping that the "great idea" was all about not buying something thats broken....

But I'll take 'great idea" however I can get it....

I see some like to add ther comments in various locations within the original post.... along with putting my reply at the top (a place where I would expect to see it) and repeating it at the bottom (where "important" people prefer to see it) I am considering inserting it at every notation.

Of course this might anger the bandwidth Gods.... the only way to appease these types would be to avoid answering altogether... Since my answer would contain my opinion - I'm trapped....

Reply to
Jim Warman