Drivers side window on 2003 Tib has trouble closing/

Does anyone have any ideas my 2003 Tibs driver side window is having trouble closing. it goes down ok but seems to get Stuck / draw lots of power to close. The car was hit on that side about 2 months ago and was fixed. I guess what my ? is would it be a result of the accident or some kind on coincidence. The car is due to go back in the shop to get the paint fixed and I intend to have the body shop take a look at it.

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
DaToteman

If there's no response from the motor when this occurs, you're probably looking at a motor issue.

If the motor seems to be trying to raise the window, then you're probably looking at a regulator or window channel problem, or an alignment issue.

-- Message posted using

information at

hyundaitech

That is what I was thinking. and am hoping that is just something that got misaligned in the body shop when they were working on the door. thanks

Reply to
DaToteman