What exactly is an 'ASSC Rebuilt Motor ' ???

I saw a heavily modded C4 yesterday, and the writeup said the motor was 'ASSC' rebuilt ; does anyone have experience with this term ??? Thanks.

A quick search came up with this:
http://www.asscracing.com /

Thanks. I saw that also. I contacted them, and, they wrote back and said that they were the ones that rebuilt the engine...but, they couldnt tell me with what type of components. Ive since decided to pass on the car ; i think spending $24 k. would be wiser spent on a 2001 Zo6 instead of a heavily modded C4 that may have been abused with the 3 stage NOS. Too much uncertainty. Chances are, a Zo6 hasnt been abused ..not like a Supercharged/NOS C4 may have been.
Dave