Exactly what is a galant VR-4 ?

I understand that 3,000 were sold in the U.S in '91 and '92. According to CLUB DSM they are turbocharged 2.0 inline 4 cyl. cars.

What about the galant with the 2.5L twin turbo 6 cyl engine? Was this a model that wasn't offered in the U.S?

What is the power output of these 2 engines? Anyone know the 0-60,

1/4 mi times and the top speed on these cars? I'm especially interested in the 2.5 twin turbo model. ? 4 wheel steering? etc Any info is much appreciated.

Greg

Reply to
Greg