Z06

I love the Corvette Z06 - just love it, on paper and off.
But I wouldn't spend 75K for a new Z06...I wouldn't even spend 50K for a Vette... I'd spend, however, 50K for a 911 Turbo - albeit an earlier production w/ a
few miles.
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 06:50:17 -0700, "Lawrence Lugar"
:> :>But I wouldn't spend 75K for a new Z06...I wouldn't even spend 50K for a :>Vette... :>I'd spend, however, 50K for a 911 Turbo - albeit an earlier production w/ a :>few miles.
Stop trolling the Corvette group you useless ass. snipped-for-privacy@usa.com http://www.911-forum.com /
:)
Sarah Czepiel wrote:

Only because you're an ignorant troll.
Lawrence Lugar wrote:

NOT trolling, just giving my humble opinion on a Z06 issue.
you only want to read pro-Corvette comments...ridiculous.

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 20:15:01 -0700, "Lawrence Lugar"
You've been posting this junk for months. We've read your uneducated opinions too many times already.
:>you only want to read pro-Corvette comments...ridiculous.
We actually own Corvettes, Lawrence. You don't own a Corvette and the last I checked you owned a Volkswagen. Go buy a flower for your Beetle's bud vase and hit the books for school tomorrow.
:> :>> Only because you're an ignorant troll. :>> :>> Lawrence Lugar wrote: :>>> I love the Corvette Z06 - just love it, on paper and off. :>>> :>>> But I wouldn't spend 75K for a new Z06...I wouldn't even spend 50K for a :>>> Vette... :>>> I'd spend, however, 50K for a 911 Turbo - albeit an earlier production w/ :>>> a few miles. :>>>
Go buy a flower for your

Ouch!!!
Repent

Ah, one of those nuts with religious conviction, well we don't mind, just don't pollute our Corvette group. Good bye!
Lawrence Lugar wrote:

just kill-file the jerk and be done with em....
my2
--
'Key
=====

Nope, you're just a troll, and now you're just lipping off. The fact that you don't recognize good engineering, makes you an ignorant troll. Your pick is just the first in a long line of losers. And your "opinion" is based solely on ignorance. Go back to lurking.
Lawrence Lugar wrote:

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 06:50:17 -0700, "Lawrence Lugar"

You could probably not afford the upkeep on a 911.