Re: Z06

:>I love the Corvette Z06 - just love it, on paper and off. :>

:>But I wouldn't spend 75K for a new Z06...I wouldn't even spend 50K for a :>Vette... :>I'd spend, however, 50K for a 911 Turbo - albeit an earlier production w/ a :>few miles.

No one cares Lawrence. Perhaps the Porsche folks will pay some attention to you for a while before they discover you're only 16 and don't yet have a drivers license?

Cheerio.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

:>NOT trolling, just giving my humble opinion on a Z06 issue.

You've been posting this junk for months. We've read your uneducated opinions too many times already.

:>you only want to read pro-Corvette comments...ridiculous.

We actually own Corvettes, Lawrence. You don't own a Corvette and the last I checked you owned a Volkswagen. Go buy a flower for your Beetle's bud vase and hit the books for school tomorrow.