10 bolt cradle plate.

I have a 97 Grand Caravan Sport. I'm wondering if taking the cradle plate off of my 97 grand caravan screws up the alignment at all. Also does it
matter if there is pressure on the wheels or no pressure on the wheels ? With 10 bolts holding this thing on it looks like it holds the whole van together.

You haven't said why you want to remove this thing but yes, you can remove it with wheels on the ground or off the ground. Do not leave it off permanently.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech