1990 Caravan LE 3.3 keeps dieing randomly. Help?

My 1990 Caravan LE just started dieing today. The engine just shuts off. If I select Park, turn the key completely off and restart it will start right up for a bit. Then it will just shut off randomly. I can go anywhere
from 10 miles to 5 feet. Doesn't matter. The fuel pump was replaced about 5 years ago. Could it be the fuel pump relay? I purchased a new one for $12.00 but I cannot find where it goes. Both my Chiltons and Haynes manuals don't list it anywhere.
Any ideas on this? It was running warm for a few days but I just replaced the radiator and t-stat today. Temp is on the cool side now. :) Now it kills. AUGH.
-Dave

(Google that) You may just have a dirty Throttle body that needs cleaning, does it only cut off when you take your foot off the gas pedal?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
My guess is the crankshaft or camshaft position sensors. If either of these stop producing pulses it will look like the engine has stopped turning to the ECU and will not generate a fault code. Same problem happened to my father-in-law's Caravan at just over 150,000 miles. In addition to replacing these sensors the repair shop also replaced the ECU, which I doubt was necessary.
HTH Gyz