1990 Caravan LE 3.3 started dieing suddenly. Help?

My 1990 Caravan LE just started dieing today. The engine just shuts off. If I select Park, turn the key completely off and restart it will start right up for a bit. Then it will just shut off randomly. I can go anywhere from 10 miles to 5 feet. Doesn't matter. The fuel pump was replaced about

5 years ago. Could it be the fuel pump relay? I purchased a new one for $12.00 but I cannot find where it goes. Both my Chiltons and Haynes manuals don't list it anywhere.

Any ideas on this? It was running warm for a few days but I just replaced the radiator and t-stat today. Temp is on the cool side now. :) Now it kills. AUGH.

-Dave

Reply to
DjE

fuel filter could be the problem. relay is another likely problem. both chap and easy to fix. should be in the power distribution center under the hood near the battery ( it is there in my ram, anway)

-Jerry

Reply to
jerrynatlga