2001 gr caravan radio problem

I konow that there was a similar topic earlier this year, however, my radio did not even reset with the IOD fuse reset. It all started when I had to boost my van. Once boosted, there was no time/radio functions. The lights worked on the radio and the Bass/Treble lights flash at all times. I called 3 dealers and they indicated that they had never seen this before. I even tried removing the IOD fuse and disconnect the battery for about an hour. The dealer said that they may have to put it on the scan tool to reflash the ECM but that they aren't guaranteeing anything. Have you ever seen this before?

Steve

Reply to
stevemillaire