2002 dodge caravan trouble

Im not that experienced in cars. My Van has been running poorly for a few weeks. The van seems to be jumpy at stop lights an it starts weak. Now the
engine will turn but the car wont start. Can someone help me? I havent the slightest clue.

You don't give us any info on the problem, First of all is the check engine lite on setting a fault code? If so get the module scanned to see what codes are in the memory of the controller. And always post as much info about the vehicle as possible, for instance......what engine is in the it> Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Looking for info on why a 2002 Dodge Caravan Sport le would not turn over. When I turn the ignition all of the lights turn on but the engine fails to crank. Has anyone seen this before? Please help. If possible please respond to post and email to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
maxpower wrote:

Could be a lot of things, can you be more specific?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in

unrelated.... when did a 2002 become old? My '02 GC ES just hit 60k miles, and I took it in for the BIG Service. The Service advisor had to grab "the other" book to look up recommended services as the current quick ref covered 04, 05, and 2006 models.
Seems like all of my "newer" vehicles are spent and have weird electronic/computer issues after 2-4 years, while my 1978 Ford Econoline just keeps going, cracked windows, body rust, and all.

Steph, You need to click the "start a new thread" link if you want any real responses to your "unrelated" post