2002 dodge 2500 van no injector pulse

2002 Dodge V8 van (2500 ) has spark but no injector pulse. 12 volts to injector, good fuel pressure - runs when gas squirted in intake.

The dash is also flakey - may or may not be related. I'm suspecting a bad ground somewhere.

Anyone have this experience and found the problem - before I end up having to drive up and start digging into it blindly??? An aquaintance has been working on it and has been able to determine the above, but got stumped and called me late this evening. (it's on a Class C Motor home - - - )

Reply to
clare