2005 model and better deals question

I think Dodge and Chrysler come out with the 2006 models this summer. Isn't usually late summer? Anyways, will there be even better deals on 2005's (clearance) when the 2006 models
arrive, or are we seeing the best prices right now on 2005 models with all the rebates/incentives they offer? Finally, a friend told me that great deals can be found on 2005 models once the 2006 ones come out as the dealers sometimes offer rebates/incentive on leftover 2005 models and at a lower price (depreciation). I would enjoy comments on what's a smart buy concerning 2005 versus 2006 models.
On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 22:38:40 +0000, snow wrote:

Well, yeah. Nothing new about that, the best deals on "last year's model" are always when the new stuff shows up. If you want a 2005, wait until then.
Linux Registered User #327951