New GT deals

Anyone seeing any "deals" on new GT's? I just bid on one here. Used with

4,200 miles. I'm hearing, but not seeing, you can find brand new ones for $20K.

And: I've heard the new 3 valve Mustangs have variable valve timing. Is this true? I've also heard they have a problem with them retarding the cam too much and someone is already selling a kit to fix it???

Al

Reply to
Big Al

there where a few 08 gt mustangs in ky for $23000.00 but there where plain cars. single cd, cloth seats and all black dashes and stick shift. and those cheap silver bullit wheels. i think you can or could use the $4000.00 rebate. i know 1 red gt was still on the lot as of last weekend. they even had a silver convert 07 still not sold. not sure on the price of the 07? sticker was at $36 oh and still had a 08 red gt/cs not sure on the price of it? hope you find a good deal.

Reply to
Michael price