82 Plymouth Hoizon HELP!!

I have an 82 Horizon and after it gets warmed up it spits and spudders? I had to put a new gas tank on it when I bought it (leaked) It ran fine for a while then started to die on me. I replaced the fuel filter, pump, and
the control Modul.It acts like its running out of gas thats what it feels like. But if I let it cool down for a bit it will run again. Can anyone help me? Thanks Tabitha from Bangor Maine
Idles ok.. spits and sputters under load? Ignition OK... Carb is probably shot.. pull the wire off going to the top of the carb bowl, tape it so it doesn't short and try that.. can't remember the color been a LONG time.. don't have those old books anymore.. I live in Chicago,, most 20 year old cars are nothing but red dust now..
You can drive that way if it works.. however don't look for ANY gas mileage,,, that carb costs about $300 (rebuilt) now ,,,don't think you want to spend that kind of money on a 20 year old car...