89 Plymouth Horizon front disk keeps siezing up

I have a 89 Plymouth Horizon that had a deeply scarred passenger rotor due to the caliper locking up on it. I replaced the brake pads, damaged rotor, left and right rebuilt calipers and also a brake line on the driver's side that was not passing the fluid correctly when bled. Everything looks great but the passenger side caliper is locking up again. I bled the brakes several times and there is no air in the lines. Any thoughts Note this car only has 29,000 miles and has been sitting a long time

Reply to
stein_way

Replace the hose on the pass. side as well, it may have developed a flap inside that will pass fluid one way but not the other. the fact that the driver's side hose was bad should have prompted you to replace them both... in fact I'd replace the rear hose(s) as well.

good luck

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel