96 Caravan

Need a replacement wheel for a Dodge caravan. Gold 16 x 6.5
Any ideas where I can track a cheap one down?

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 11:04:47 -0600, SGM-CO wrote:

Johnson's U-Pick-It over on Davis St. has got 'em.
Linux Registered User #327951
Do me a favor, will ya?
Come and pick me up and give me a ride there.
Thanks

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 19:31:40 +0000, Hachiroku wrote:

No problem. Just go stand out front and I'll be right along.
Linux Registered User #327951