04 3.8L and 06 3.3L Dodge Caravan need electrical wiring diagram

I'm in need of 04 3.8L and 06 3.3L Dodge Caravan electrical wiring diagrams. Mostly the electric doors/windows circuits but would be nice to have the rest of the vehicles wiring diagrams.

TIA

Reply to
NotMe

TIA

Have you tried Google and Ebay?

Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

You SURE that 04 has a 3.8?? Unless someone built it that year had the

3.3 unless it's a 4 banger...

Got a valid E-mail?

Reply to
Steve W.

TIA

Have you tried Google and Ebay?

Bob AZ

{{

I have eBay, Google and a few others, so far all I've found are take offs of what you can buy at the locate aftermarket stores. I have to chase down intermittent connections and the 'it kinda looks like this' diagrams just don't offer much information or help.

Reply to
NotMe

You want the schematics out of the 2005 Chrysler manual?

Reply to
SRN

How do I get copies?

brother_rabbit @ hotmail.com

Reply to
NotMe

Check your email and see if the link for download works - 84Mb file

Reply to
SRN

replying to NotMe, Omar wrote: I need the same information, can you resend to me: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to