96 caravan cutting off after a few minutes

96 caravan 3.0L. The van cuts off after a few minutes or running at a stand still or driving and will start up after sitting for a few minutes. What areas should I check for possible faulty part?
Reply to
pchotspot

If you are not getting a trouble code then I would suspect cam or crank sensors. Faulty ignition switch is another possibility. Worst case is the PCM/ECU.

HTH Gyz

pchotspot wrote:

Reply to
Gyzmologist

you tell us? do you have spark? go to the basics. fuel? spark? do you have a dirty throttle body? what happens if you hold the throttle blade open a small crack when it wont start, does it then start?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower