Any owners of 2002 Grand Caravan

I was wondering if anyone with a 2002 Caravan / Grand Caravan could copy the Factory recommended service intervals and items.
The owner's manual and all other documentation for our 2002 GC ES was
stolen way back and I don't have that information any more.
I am nearing 60K miles
San Diego, CA
2002 Grand Caravan ES 3.8L with tow package