Battery replacement problem (Keyfob)

I have the multifunction key fob for a 2008 Grand Caravan SXT. This is the one with buttons to open the side doors, rear hatch, all doors, engine start, unlock, and panic.
I need to replace the #2032 disk battery. I got the little door off the fob, but for the life of me, I can't get the battery out. It is partially covered by the fob case. I have tried pulling, prying etc. There has got to be a trick. The manual only says to remove and replace the old battery. The battery is intact, and has not leaked. I can rotate it with my finger so I know it's not corroded in place. Just can't get it out. I'm ready to try needle nose pliers, but don't want to take a chance of damaging the thing and having to purchase a new one. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance Similarly posted in the rec.autos.chrysler group.

on mine (02 PT Cruiser) there are little tabs holding the batteries (2 stacked). I just gently release one tab and the batteries come out.

These show the detail. http://www.flickr.com/photos/37776962@N06/3474646442 / http://www.flickr.com/photos/37776962@N06/3474647196 /