Cadillac keyfob

HI I have just bought a 58 plate Cadillac Bls 1.9 diesel. Unfortunately it only came with one keyfob, where can I purchase a second one from? I have looked on Ebay and all the fobs seem to need a new keyblade, but I cannot find where to get one of these from either. Can anyone point me in the right direction please. Regards Pete

Reply to
petetop

It's a Saab 93 with Merkin badges, even built in the same factory.

So I'd suggest your local Saab dealer.

Reply to
Steve H