brake light flashes

My 2001 AWD Town and country has developed a funny issue. When driving with the engine relatively cold the brake light comes on when I first apply the
breaks. It stays on for a few seconds and then I don't see it again - until I try and drive with the engine cold. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. David

with
until
I have no idea what brake lite you are referring too. The brake lite on the dash??? or the brake lites at the rear of the vehicle?. If you are referring to the dash lite (indicator) check the master cylinder to see if it is full.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 12:58:29 -0500, "maxpower"

Second that, and if it is low, have the front pads checked NOW. Major cause of low fluid in the reservoir is worn out brake pads.

Do you mean the brake lights at the rear of the vehicle or the brake malfunction warning light on the dash?

in
There's an echo in here