2001 Town and Country

My dealer has a beautiful 2001 Town and Country Limited on the lot. I am really interested, but internet reviews are hot and cold on this model. Some say it's great, but more are dissatisfied. Is it just that unhappy owners are more likely to post, or does this model really have transmission, struts, air conditioning, and power doors/windows problems? I'm going back to look at this car on Friday. We drive a 98 Plymouth Grand Voyager, and it has been a great car for us but the miles are piling up on it.

Reply to
harrym

jdoe